If you are following the characters in “Your Soul’s Invitation” as they awaken to their heart’s desires, click HERE.
Have you ever noticed that everything begins in the CENTRUM or CENTER as we have come to say in the English language.
- A seed grows massively from its original state, it is amazing to remember that a tall tree started so small.
- A child becomes from the smallest of eggs that is nurtured and supported from within the center of a woman.
- A hurricane swells from the “eye” twirling into its frenzied intensity.
- A fire begins from a simple spark, spreading forth in all directions.
- A pen touches the page to then move into the formation of a word(s).
- A tornado builds its momentum around the funnel, gaining ferocity as it spins.
- An artist’s paintbrush tip touches the canvas to spread the scene, the colors, the experience.
- When we look closely at a pine cone, leaf, shell, sun, moon, earth…there is a central point, a core, a beginning.
- From the pit of a volcano the lava builds, gaining force to spew its contents.
- The swell of a wave curls and furls with the circular energy created by the tides and power of the elements.
- The earth spins in its orbit, held by a force we cannot see…
- The organs that keep us alive reside within the core of our bodies, from that place our heart pumps, lungs expand, stomach digests, existence pulses.
- A flower blossoms from within, sending out its petals to adorn that which sparked it all.
Today I wish to expand beyond the Center we can see to the central essence of our desires, passions, dreams… The energy that drives us as humans. Our heart and soul’s perpetual reach for love, joy, peace and contentment. So often I witness and experience that people seek outside themselves for these pure life riches. All the while it rests within, waiting with patient quietness and knowing.
Because we cannot wrap it up in a box with a bow on top, we disregard its authenticity. Since it is not something we can touch, pin down, force, or see, we continue to search beyond the next horizon. It has no smell, taste or sound that is uniquely IT. Yet, ITS presence ALWAYS is.
So many have tried to describe this space, Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Dalai Lama, Thich Nhat Hanh, Pope Francis, Deepok Chopra, Osho, Ram Dass, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Lao Tzu, the list goes on. Due to our upbringing of living in a concrete, tangible, science focused, do centered society and culture, the struggle with this truth lies in our inability to “prove,” “see,” “touch,” or describe.
It is funny how no one complains about the feeling of LOVE, until we think someone has “done us wrong” or we decide that our sensation of love is controlled by others, or we believe that love is outside of us. No one complains about JOY until we think someone is “raining on our parade,” or denying us what we want. Really….???
For years now I come back to the inner knowing, the truth, the equality we all share no matter what is happening in our world and life. All we have to “do” is BE. Just BE – Tantum Exsisto. As we learn to awaken and remember the seed of BEing that resides within everything, we find our center. We come home to a vibrational space that is love, peace, joy, contentment, grace…. The sweet spot of quiet expansion that is infinite and eternal.
This glorious core of BEingness has lifted and guided me through so many things. At moments, the world tugs on me through media, news releases, or fear based broadcasts. My personal life, like everyones, takes unexpected turns, that can pull me out of my centered space – however, it only takes a moment to shift. In the time it takes to breathe in and breathe out, I can joyously return to the suspended space of BEingness. (Click on audio for breathing technique)
To sit in this space is not to deny that the earth is spinning, that there is suffering and that life has its challenges. Yes, in the cataclysmic cacophony of human’s perpetual choice to judge, harm and disrespect each other and the planet we live on, we CHOOSE to co-create continued struggle and suffering.
During this time of COVID-19 we have been gifted with a world equalizer. The virus does not play favorites, it does not see borders or walls, it misses the language differences, it is not selective by class or color… Oh we try to force IT into these corals of separation and blame. However, if we are honest with ourselves and others, COVID is not bias.
Another teaching offered by this pandemic is the “slowing down” of the human activity. Our “busy-ness” and distractions have been curtailed, focusing us inward. This kind of quieting, slowing and centering seems to be uncomfortable for many. It does not have to be this way, for the joy, love, peace and contentment do not reside outside, they are waiting within.
I can personally say with such heartfelt glee and expansive love, that once you tap into your CENTER/CENTRUM the ripple effect in your life blossoms beyond anything you can imagine. The feelings you wish to experience travel with you no matter where you go, who you meet, what you experience or see… They exists within you always.
On my other site – The BEingness Project, I share my hearts desire for all to come home to this vibrational space that is indescribable. To live life from this core is to meet and remember what the baby/child in you knew. Sadly, the world around you taught you to judge, compare, separate, limit, and disconnect from your inner BEingness. You were born trusting, loving, believing, seeing the world through eyes of curiosity, wonder, joy… You did not arrive with separation in your heart, or judgment in your mind, or hate in your soul. The bright BEing you were at birth resides within, connected to the unseeable vibrational state of BEing that guides you towards your heart’s desires.
Just BE, is my internal pulse, it absolutely oozes into everything. I thrive on its expansive love and joy. It bubbles up like a geyser, flowing into all moments with grace. It does not forsake us, we forsake ourselves and each other. Our suffering is our choice, we create and distribute discontent, hate, separation, harm, judgment, blame, condemnation, and… Look into the history books, peek at the ruins of previous civilizations, humans perpetuate the cycle. In a pure state of BEing there is no space for hate, harm, judgment, separation, blame….
In curiosity I ask you –
- When has revenge ever really worked? (play out the long term history)
- When has hate resolved an issue?
- When has blame made you truly feel better? (Feel not think)
- How has war resolved a root problem?
Thank you for joining me today ~ I wish for you and yours an experience with your BEingness, for once felt, you will become addicted to the state.
If you have been following Rita, Francine, Ken and Doug on their journey to their BEingness, join us HERE.