Walking = In choosing to step forward, we keep our momentum in the present moment, heading toward a future. Electing to be open to the possibilities and aware of that which we consciously choose.
Naked = Standing before all exposed, open, and completely present. Free of walls, attachments, expectations, secrets, or hiding. Choosing to be vulnerable, with an open heart and soul. A willingness to celebrate all that has been, that which is presently expressing and all that shall yet become.
Truth = An inner knowing. A solid quiet space which resides within all, a sensation willing to guide, share, and express in sincere, humble, integrity. Free of outside attachments, perceptions, expectations and judgments, it is.
It is my personal belief that being our naked truth frees us to walk forth in life with passion, joy, and peace; open to the wonders of the world and each other. It unencumbers us from staying stuck in victim, blame and shame. Embracing the truth propels us forward, walking towards the choice that our “Circle of Life” (see below image and download PDF) is in our “hands and hearts”. Thus we step free of living a REACTIONARY life to embrace a life of CHOICE.
Health is an interwoven expression of our Physical, Emotional and Mental (PEM) well being. As a Truth Guide and Health Coach I consult with people as unique and dynamic individuals. Together we work to awaken and optimize your truthful state of Abundance, Health and Happiness -AHH.., it feels so good!!
During this grand adventure I have always been driven by my WHY and WHO I AM, you can read in more detail about these in my blog https://fawncaveney.org/
I share over thirty plus years of health, fitness, interpersonal and spiritual practices and teachings.
Over the course of my life I have been blessed to:
- Facilitate and Coach for ropes courses and experiential workshops/classes
- Guide/Teach Women’s Circles
- Guide One on One/small groups/large groups to Discover their Inner Truth
- Coach One on One to help people establish a healthy life internally and externally (Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach)
- Facilitate classes and workshops such as “Coming Home to your Inner Truth” , “Mirror Truth”, “Inner Child Work”, “A Self-Love Gift Workshop”,“Right Relationship with Food”, “Raw Food Lifestyle”,etc..