The other day someone asked for clarification, “What does BEingness feel like? How will I know that I am in that space?” Great question!
Just like everything in life, the sensation, feeling, and experience of something is individualistic. Each person comes with their own unique wiring, life journey and delightful matrix blend.
So, I can only describe BEingness from my perspective.
BEingness for me is:
- A sensation of infinite expansiveness where love vibrates continuously.
- A suspension of time, as though everything slows downs, comes to a standstill, allowing me to center.
- A rising sensation of joy, bringing a natural smile to my face and a releasing of all man-made burdens.
- A feeling of BEing quietly in the flow of all that is, no separation, no judgment, no DO, just BE.
- An inner knowing that everything is working out, that all is happening for me.
- A space free of ALL doubt, fear, loss, hurt, worry, judgment, criticism.
- A luscious space where you just know that life is a dance, a gift, a way to explore more.
- A sensation that knows anything is possible.
- It is a vibrational energy that frees me to hear and make decisions from a place of love, creativity, passion and joy.
- Ultimately an indescribable space that is difficult to articulate, yet I dream of everyone experiencing its pure freedom and grace.
How do I know I am in that space?:
- I am free of Reactionary behavior.
- I do NOT feel worry, fear, doubt, judgment, criticism or that I HAVE to DO something, for I am already Enough, Worthy and Perfect as I AM..
- I feel relaxed, joyful, peaceful and content.
- The outside world does not impact me, I can view the chaos, hear the negativity, yet I do not react.
- Time disappears, for I am in a flow of creativity and sharing.
- I am not bothered by people’s choices to suffer, play victim, stay stuck, I instead vibrate in an infinite space of love, forgiveness and grace.
- There is a deep stillness within, no matter what is going on around me.
BEingness is a sensation, space, way of BEing that I wish for everyone. It frees up the monkey mind to relax back into a knowing that all is working out.
Check out the The Beingness Project for some ways to begin the journey home to BEingness. Start a simple meditation practice, to open yourself to more. Below is a simple guided meditation I created for you.
May today be a day of flowing love, grace, peace and joy for you….
In Expansive Joyful Grace, Fawn